ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~etherpulse/ubuntu-clock-app/alarm_on_off into lp:ubuntu-clock-app

Review: Needs Fixing

Hi Eran, Thanks for your patch!

Don't get me wrong, but moving the edit action which is an important action to the trailing edge feels like a crime :P. I feel it would be best to improve the current situation by increasing the touch area of the switch. This way we fix the bug while keeping to the original design guideline. This can be done by adding a mouse area behind the switch but bigger than the switch. This mouse area should steal the input from the list item and enable/disable the alarm. I hope I was able to describe my idea clearly.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~etherpulse/ubuntu-clock-app/alarm_on_off/+merge/313286
Your team Ubuntu Clock Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-clock-app.