ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~etherpulse/ubuntu-clock-app/main_page_swipe into lp:ubuntu-clock-app

Review: Needs Fixing

Note: This review was done BEFORE rev 493. I will test rev 493 tonight and comment tomorrow.

As mentioned by Bartosz earlier, after testing I feel that the behaviour is still a bit finicky. Here are a couple of issues that I noticed while testing,

1. In the stopwatch page, try swiping left in the bottom area (below the start button). You will find that it doesn't accept the swipe.

2. Repeat step 1, this time with the stopwatch running. Notice that it works :P

3. Sometimes, after having 3-4 laps created, the main swipe occasionally happens when I try to delete the lap.

4. The issue in step 3 happens in the main clock page when you have a couple of world cities added and are trying to delete it.

5. When I slowly leave the clock in between the clock page and the stopwatch page, it gets stuck there. It doesn't move to either page unless moved manually again. Attaching screenshot stuck.png to illustrate the issue.

The issue here is in my opinion a conflicting requirement. Swipe right is used to delete a lap/world city and also used to swipe to the stopwatch page. Personally I would mark this bug as Won't Fix until we get a better design resolution. Until then, you are free to try any other technical solutions to overcome it (if you can :))
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~etherpulse/ubuntu-clock-app/main_page_swipe/+merge/307768
Your team Ubuntu Clock Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-clock-app.