Re: [Calendar] Contact and Map integration with Calendar

Hi Frank,

Thanks for feedback.

I will look into u1db, Currently for storing data, I am using QML
LocalStorage API which is also using sql lite.

Anyway I found Phone-App source code at launchpad.

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~phablet-team/phone-app/trunk/files

It seems there is something already related to contacts, i think its
related to recently release table image,  but not sure if we can use
that already.

~Kunal