Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Fwd: Ubuntu Touch - RSS Reader Concept

Are you guys asking about a central database we could store program
information in? It would be interesting to have them in a centralised
matter I guess. We could sure use that in the Music player.

What's Canonical's input on this?

Zisu Andrei