Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Fwd: Ubuntu Touch - RSS Reader Concept

Al 08/03/13 12:04, En/na Zisu Andrei ha escrit:
> Are you guys asking about a central database we could store program
> information in? It would be interesting to have them in a centralised
> matter I guess. We could sure use that in the Music player.

Hi Zisu,

I'm not sure what kind of program information you're referring to, and
what you'd use it for.

For data that needs to be available across computers, U1Db should be the
answer.

> What's Canonical's input on this?

Could you elaborate your question? Input on what exactly?

Also note that the nice thing about running Core Apps as an open project
is that you can ask for input from anyone involved in it, no need to
wait for someone from Canonical to reply :)

Thanks!

Cheers,
David.