Re: [Clock] Timer Implementation

Al 09/03/13 12:03, En/na Nekhelesh ha escrit:
> Hey guys,
>
> I have been working on the Timer UI and functionality. You can see my
> implementation at lp:~nik90/ubuntu-clock-app/refresh-ui. Please give it
> a try and let me know what you think. Currently this is how it works,
>
> In the UI, only the hour and the minute hand are shown. The user can
> long press on any of the clock hands to adjust them. I still have to
> implement changing the clock hand dials by just rotating with mouse. You
> can then press the start and stop button to control the timer. In this
> branch, I have also made the seconds hand longer slightly and update the
> debian changelog to match the current work being done for this version.
>
> I would like to hear your thought on this. What can be improved or is
> there a better implementation method perhaps...
>
> Kind regards,
> Nekhelesh

Hi Nekhelesh,

Nice work!

Looking at your branch, though, it seems you've implemented the alarm
screen instead of the timer screen [1].

I agree with Dalius' other e-mail in that long press is not very
discoverable, let's wait for the design team to publish the Clock app
key journeys to dive into this.

Cheers,
David.

[1]