Re: [Clock] Timer Implementation

Hi David,

I did realise when looking at the Ubuntu core apps Wiki page. My reasoning was that if a user wanted to create a timer for say 1 hour and 15 minutes, with the current design at Ubuntu wiki, that would not be possible. In a way, the input to the Timer and the Alarm works the same way. And hence the reasoning behind my development branch code. Nonetheless I was waiting on the design team to update their design before proceeding with a merge proposal :). Regarding the long press, you are completely correct, it is not intuitive at all. But again it was a temporary fix for now.

I think that we need to host a IRC meeting or Google+ hangout for the Ubuntu-clock-app developers where they can discuss the implementation details with the designers. That would be very much helpful.

Kind regards,
Nekhelesh