Re: [Ubuntu-phone] [Calculator] Design problems

Hey Bruno,

Excellent idea about ripping off the history tape - love it.

I think we can explore the visual treatment of the number being currently edited. The only editable number is the last entry, it might be a different colour or something too.

For clearing, pressing C clears the current entry. To remove the entire calculation you swipe the tape to the side.

Sorry for the delay! Think we captured this on our blogpost too : http://design.canonical.com/2013/03/app-patterns-applied-calculator-key-journeys/

Calum