[Weather] Change/Add Location Component

Hi guys!

I'm working on the location managing part of the weather app and, because
there is no mockup for this components I took some design decisions on it, but
I want to ask what do you think about them. I'll explain each part:

To add a location all we need is to lift the bottom menubar and select 'Add
Location'. Then in a popup we should write a city name or hit the 'find by GPS'
button. After loading the result list, we only need to hit on the city we want
or try another search.

The results and data are all dummies. ;)

To move between location forecasts we just need to swipe left or right.

To remove a location, we need to move to the location tab we want to remove,
lift the menubar and select 'Remove Location'. After this, we need to confirm
deletion in a dialog.

I don't have everything implemented, just the add and move between locations
part (and needs a little cleanup); but before continuing I want to be sure
that you agree this changes.

To see what I have done for now, get the code from
https://code.launchpad.net/~neokore/ubuntu-weather-app/ChooseAddLocationComponent

I'm waiting your feedback :)

Cheers!

PNG image