Re: [Weather] Change/Add Location Component

Hi Raul,

looks fine, well done! For me it's absolutely okay, you should continue with it!

Since I've started with the API stuff: Which methods do you want for the location searches? I guess searching by lat/long and by name should be enough for the start, right?

Since the API layer will return data in its own format, expect a result set in the form of something like this:

{
    "results": [
        {
            "service": "openweathermap",
            "service_id": "3117735",
            "name": "Madrid",
            "coord": {
                "lat": 40.4165,
                "lon": -3.70256
            }
        },
        {
            "service": "openweathermap",
            "service_id": "2510911",
            "name": "Sevilla",
            "coord": {
                "lat": 37.382408,
                "lon": -5.97613
            }
        },
        {
            "service": "openweathermap",
            "service_id": "2643743",
            "name": "London",
            "coord": {
                "lat": 51.50853,
                "lon": -0.12574
            }
        }
    ]
}

Unfortunately I'm running out of time this week, so before the end of the next week I won't be ready with a first version ...

Cheers
Martin