[RSSReader] No IRC meeting today. So lets discuss here instead

Hi,

(You will see two of these mails, one for RSS Core App one for Documentation Viewer Core App - this is intentional :) )

As you may have seen we're having "Ubuntu SDK Days" today/tomorrow which clashes with our recently scheduled RSS Core Apps Team meeting at 20:00 UTC.

So rather than miss out, and in order to keep the momentum going, we've moved the discussion to this list for this week only.

The main points to cover are:-

* Reviewing blueprint work items:-
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu-rssreader-app/+spec/initial-rssreader-development
  * We have all items assigned which is great.
  * Are the items still accurate?
  * Any questions regarding these item?
* Progress updates on assigned items
  * How is everyone getting on?
  * Any issues with SDK / documentation / tools / processes?
  * Any blockers we can help with?
  * Any prototypes / designs / mockups we can review?
* Any other questions / issues

Speak up and we can move the RSS Reader core app forward! :D

Cheers,
--
Alan Pope
Engineering Manager