Re: [Weather] Change/Add Location Component

Darkdragon, you could easily do that just by timezone. I am not sure about
the privacy implications people would be unhappy about.

Zisu Andrei

>>> ChooseAddLocationComponent<https://code.launchpad.net/~neokore/ubuntu-weather-app/ChooseAddLocationComponent>