Re: [ubuntu-touch-coreapps][Facebook] Acount settings management

On Thu, 2013-03-14 at 12:01 +0000, Hugo Lima wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> I've looked into the friends qml plugin and it seems it's only
> directed for event feed, and status updates.
>

> So for account selection, creation (not curently available), and
> settings, we still need to use the accounts qml plugin.
>
> Is this correct ?

Right now the qml bindings for libaccounts is read-only, so you can
tweak any settings yet.  But you can list your accounts and get the
account ID which is all you should really need.  You can also get the
access token if you need to call facebook directly.

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~online-accounts/accounts-qml-module/trunk/view/head:/examples/ubuntu-sdk-view.qml