Re: [RSS Reader] Some design proposals

Hi Svenn,

I have a look at your designs, it's simple and nice :)
I'm partly agree with you about the mosaic navigation, I feel that not so
useful for reading.  And I have a question of your designs: I can see an
Image in front of a RSS feed, if a RSS feed only contains text(no any
images), what will happen in your designs?

:)