Re: [Weather] Animations on CurrentWeatherComponent

Nice work! We don't entirely know how the weather app works yet really, sketching some ideas now! Would be nice to explore how the scrubber at the bottom of the view [1] might interact with the main graphic? Rather, how the graphics transition between one another while scrubbing? What do you think?

[1] http://design.canonical.com/2013/02/app-patterns-applied-core-utilities-for-ubuntu-on-phones/

Calum