Re: A word on blueprints

Hi Alan,

Is there a place where we can view the progress of the core apps similar to status.ubuntu.com?

Kind regards,
Nekhelesh

On Wed 20 Mar 2013 12:34:58 PM CET, Alan Pope wrote:
Hi all,

For those of you working on core apps [1] and keeping your blueprint
work item status updated, firstly thank you! I realise the work item
part of blueprint tracking isn't the most intuitive or friendly system.

Secondly when updating statuses, please *don't* delete "DONE" items
from the work item list. We have some reporting tools which analyse
the status of work items. If we have a bunch of DONE items which get
deleted, that leaves us with only TODO and INPROGRESS which makes our
% completion look really great, then really dire :(

So best to just move the DONE items to the bottom of the list, out of
the way without removing them, so you can easily see what's left to do
as well as what's done. It also means new people to the team can see
what tasks have already been completed

Thanks!

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/CoreApps

--