A word on blueprints

Hi all,

For those of you working on core apps [1] and keeping your blueprint work item status updated, firstly thank you! I realise the work item part of blueprint tracking isn't the most intuitive or friendly system.

Secondly when updating statuses, please *don't* delete "DONE" items from the work item list. We have some reporting tools which analyse the status of work items. If we have a bunch of DONE items which get deleted, that leaves us with only TODO and INPROGRESS which makes our % completion look really great, then really dire :(

So best to just move the DONE items to the bottom of the list, out of the way without removing them, so you can easily see what's left to do as well as what's done. It also means new people to the team can see what tasks have already been completed

Thanks!

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/CoreApps
--
Alan Pope