Re: app template?

All of the core apps were branched from his original template branch:
https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-touch-coreapps-drivers/ubuntu-phone-commons/appTemplate

Since most of your changed are fairly generic (aren't specific to the
app name), it might be easier to propose a merge against that branch,
then we can update all of the others from it.

Michael Hall
mhall119@xxxxxxxxxx