[Clock] Design Meeting Minutes - April 4th 2013

Hello everyone,

I thought I give an overview of the design meeting we had for people who couldn't attend the meeting on google+ hangout.

*Action Items*:
1. (nik90) Update blueprints and divide work items into milestones such 13.10-month-0 and so on.
2. (nik90) Create video showcasing the current state of ubuntu clock app.
3. (ckpringle, Christina) Design required for the addition/deletion of timer presets 4. (ckpringle, Christina) Think about the addition of microseconds to the stopwatch label for better accuracy reading. 4. (ckpringle, Christina) Differentiate Analogue clock markers for 3,6,9 and 12.

*Questions*:
1. (renato) Why is there a need to show both analogue and digital clock components? -> This is primarily for consistency with the other clock functions such as timer, stopwatch etc. 2. (nik90) How does one pause the timer when needed? -> Pressing on the timer clock face should pause/continue the timer.

New design updates for Timer have been completed. More information can be found at https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-clock-app/+bug/1163854

Kind regards,
Nekhelesh

Follow ups