Re: [RSS Reader] pls help, branch source code conflicts

Hi Joey,

It seems to me that you and Roman's branches diverged after revision 3
(made by Roman). And Roman's code is the current version in the trunk.

I have been working on the code over the weekend  (based on revision 4
by Roman) and I think you and I have implemented some of the same type
of functionality. I just added my code to be merged too. Perphaps you
could have a look at it and see if anything is missing compared to what
is implemented in your version? If we have mostly the same
functionality, or only a few things are missing, it might be easier to
continue from there than have to fix the conflicts between revision 4
and your version? What do you think?

Cheers,
Svenn-Arne