Re: [RSS Reader] pls help, branch source code conflicts

Hi Svenn-Arne,

Never mind with that, I think the Launchpad confused the "PageStack" and
the "Tabs" in the source code, I just simply add "PageStack" in front of
the "Tabs".

However, The Canonical design team is ready to start the design this week
(maybe), we still need to restart the UI part of the source code. Now I am
focus on the database part.

 :)