Please review and land package-fixes branch

Hello everone,

Last week I submitted a merge proposal with packaging fixes (and in some
cases an icon update).  Please review this branch for your project as
soon as possible, it is important for getting the apps in the Ubuntu
Touch Preview, and also needed before we can work on renaming them to
match the naming convention of the other default apps (mainly, dropping
the ubuntu- prefix).

Currently, these core apps have not merged these changes:

calculator
youtube
terminal
emailclient
facebook
docviewer
weather

If you are involved with one of these projects, please take a moment to
look over the MP.  You can email me or ping me on IRC if you have any
questions about the changes.

Thanks you, and keep up the amazing work!
--
Michael Hall
mhall119@xxxxxxxxxx