[Clock] Online API for Sunrise/Sunset Info

Hi all,

I am currently working on implementing the Sunrise/Sunset feature for the
clock app as per the clock app journey provided by the design team. On
talking to them, they mentioned that the weather app team would also be
showing the Sunrise/Sunset in the future and that it would be best if both
the clock app and the weather app obtain the data from the same source
(leading to consistency, uniformity etc).

I did have a peek at the weather app code and see that you obtain your
weather info from the openweathermap.org website. However, I was wondering
if you also get the Sunrise/Sunset info from them as well? I also looked
through the openweathermap online API, and could not find an API call for
Sunrise/Sunset times.

Perhaps we can meet over IRC on ubuntu-touch to dicuss this and implement
it together. My IRC nick is nik90.

Kind regards,
Nekhelesh

Follow ups