Re: [Clock] Online API for Sunrise/Sunset Info

Hi Nekhelesh,

here's Martin from the weather app team. We haven't implemented Sunrise/Sunset by now, but after the last version update (2.5) of the Openweathermap API the sunrise/sunset data is available in the current weather data and even in the searches. For example in this calls:

http://api.openweathermap.org/data/2.5/weather?q=London,uk&mode=xml
http://api.openweathermap.org/data/2.5/weather?id=2172797&mode=xml
http://api.openweathermap.org/data/2.5/find?q=London&units=metric&mode=xml

Hope this helps, I'll try to contact you on IRC later. My nick is m-b-o

Cheers
Martin