Re: [Document Viewer] Support for Office documents ?

Hi !

So first thank you for all your research about the way to display Office
documents :)

So yes, nothing is decided yet, but we tough about Calligra because they
are working on a QML version as you very well have noticed.

We must review some things about Calligra before implement it, but I think
it is well on track for it.

I would be happy to see your UX :) And if you want to help us building the
Docviewer Application you will be welcome !

Cheers,
Anthony