Re: [Design][RSS reader] RSS reader blog post

Great work to both of you!

I think the concept is very interesting. Perhaps we could try to blend
some services like weather in with the reader automatically without the
user having to add a weather feed manually?

By the way, I have started testing out the possibilities to style the
single article view with the WebView element. Sadly it seems like the
only way to do this is to modify the HTML-code we pass to the WebView.
It does however work to some extent. I have uploaded a version that
modifies the font size and family in addition to the background color
in the following branch:

https://code.launchpad.net/~dragly/ubuntu-rssreader-app/single-entry-styling

If someone knows of any other way to style the WebView, it would be
great to get some input on how. It seems that the API changed from Qt 4
to Qt 5 with some earlier features gone missing, but I might be
mistaken?

Best regards,
Svenn-Arne