Re: [Design][RSS reader] RSS reader blog post

Hi, Svenn-Arne!

Your idea - modifying HTML code - is very cool, but I still hope that
we will receive working Label component in later toolkit versions :)
I was also frustrated by WebView API - looks like programmer
can control nothing in displaying content (even zoom).

Best,
Roman.