Helper functions for writing Autopilot Tests

Hi all,

Due to the switch to saucy and also since we have basic functionality
ready, it is recommended that we write Autopilot tests to prevent future
regressions and be assured of the quality of stuff we push as updates.
Nicholas Skaggs, the QA manager has put together some common helper
functions in a launchpad branch which you can find at *
https://code.launchpad.net/~nskaggs/+junk/ubuntusdk_autopilot_emulator*.

It has basic emulator functions like switching tabs, hide/reveal toolbar,
accessing list items etc. By maintaining these basic emulator functions, we
can help one other in writing autopilot tests easily.

In case the tests fail due to helper functions, let Nicholas know or
suggest a fix which can then be used by everyone writing autopilot tests.
At this point these are available in a branch. However, in the future they
could even be part of a separate package which one can install to use these
helper functions.

Hope this helps you. I am sure Nicholas would love to hear your feedback
about them. Until then good luck testing :-)

Kind regards,
Nekhelesh