Re: [Ubuntu-Touch-CoreApp][UI-toolkit] page header problem with Tabs

Hi,

yes, according to the docs both PageStack and Tabs should be placed inside the MainView.

In the design guideline: http://design.ubuntu.com/apps/global-patterns/navigation

"When we need to use deep navigation, for example when the user taps on a piece of content from a tabbed view, the header will update to represent the new view"

Don't grasp this...

Cheers
Martin