Re: [Ubuntu-phone] [RSS Reader] Index0 and 1?

Sorry Joey, it's not available on 12.04.

Florian

Le 07/18/2013 10:26 AM, Joey Chan a écrit :
Hi Michal,

How can I install ubuntu-mobile-icons in 12.04 ? Seems it only available
in 13.04 raring.

I'm using Kubuntu 12.04

THX,
Joey

2013/7/18 Michał Sawicz <michal.sawicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:michal.sawicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

    W dniu 18.07.2013 14:50, mrqtros@xxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:mrqtros@xxxxxxxxx> pisze:
     > Yep, but I have no device and temporsry want to use some icons in our
     > app now, to make it more beautiful and usable. So, Joey can grab
    icons
     > from device and share with us? =)

    You can just install them on your desktop - ubuntu-mobile-icons.

    The tricky part is that you need to set your icon theme to
    "ubuntu-mobile" - there's a bunch of places on the web that will tell
    you how.

    HTH,
    --
    Michał (Saviq) Sawicz <michal.sawicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx