Re: [Ubuntu-phone] [RSS Reader] Index0 and 1?

Lisette, as you correctly noted - it's "a great start", and only :)
Of course you can see a lot of differences between my realization and your
mockups, but

1. How notification must look? Can I use popovers for that purpose?
2. So, all feeds require topic? As you can see I've implemented "No topic"
special section, I think such functionality may be usable
3. One topic may contain o lot of feeds. But can one feed be attached to
many topics simultaneously?
4. Where we can get data for "Search results" and "Popular" lists?

Without answers I can't go on :)
Thanks for your review!

BR,
Roman