[ubuntu-touch-coreApp][RSS-Reader] drag and drop support and edit feed now available

Hi Lisette,

Here are something I will talk about in today's hangout  :)

1. drag and drop support in "Topic management"
     1.1 when a topic is expended, feeds will be listed under it;
 before_drag.png<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1Fa0vQaKud1VWtqRVBlbERELTg/edit?usp=drive_web>

     1.2 press and hold a feed, all topic item collapse, then the feed item
will follow the mouse cursor. When the feed item is over a topic, the topic
will be highlighted;
 dragging.png<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1Fa0vQaKud1TFEtWkE1aVZGekk/edit?usp=drive_web>

     1.3 when release the mouse, the dragging feed will belong to this
topic, and this topic will expend to show this feed item;
 after_drag.png<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1Fa0vQaKud1RE1zWmljbzVkRUk/edit?usp=drive_web>

2. edit feed
     A user may not know how to activate the drag function, also she/he can
click this feed item to enter the "edit feed" page, in this page, the user
can choose another topic to change its parent;
 edit_feed.png<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1Fa0vQaKud1ZW53Uk5acnNqV2c/edit?usp=drive_web>

3. question: how to edit topic itself?  (except change its name)
    In your wireframe, the only function for topic itself is rename it, but
how can I delete it? or if there will be more functions for editing a topic?

to @David :
    Could u tell me how to contact Jono Bacon the Ubuntu Community Manager?
We know he is gonna make a video of core apps, but we still have many works
to do, we want to know his schedule  :)

Cheers,
Joey