Re: Autopilot Emulator for ubuntu sdk apps is now a part of the sdk!

Hi Nicholas,

I have some questions.

How would Ubuntu emulator be advantageous to running on device? Isn't the screen that pops up when Autopilot runs a testcase an instance of a emulator?

Also, how do I run these tests and see the emulator in action? Autopilot run? How is it different from a testcase not using an imported emulator module?

Nicholas Skaggs <nicholas.skaggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>이 씀: