Re: [Weather] About showing current weather and hourly forecast

Hi everyone, thanks for your ideas.
Like what Raul have suggested, the Weather App design sees the current
forecast but as you scroll horizontally, like a time scale, the weather
information changes as will the background gradient to match the
temperature displayed. For example, if it's cold then it becomes a darker
blue and hot becomes a darker red.

I hope this helps! The Design team hopes to share all these with you all
shortly.

Cheers,
Christina