Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Announcing the Ubuntu App Showdown 2013

The majority of contestants last time were writing their first app for
Ubuntu, and I expect it will be the same this time around too.  The
Ubuntu SDK is new enough, and easy enough, that everybody has a good
chance at winning, ether you're an amateur or seasoned professional.

Michael Hall
mhall119@xxxxxxxxxx