An interesting read "The Big Rocks of August"

Hi all,

In case you haven't read it yet, I thought I'd share this interesting
blog post by Rick Spencer about addressing what he calls the "big rocks"
by the end of August, the rocks being essential feature gaps that need
to be completed to be able to keep on track for the Ubuntu Touch 1.0
release in October:

http://theravingrick.blogspot.de/2013/08/the-big-rocks-of-august.html

The other reason you'll find it interesting as core app developers is
because it puts delivery dates to features you've been waiting and in
some cases blocking on:

- Clock app: Alarms service
- Music app: Music player service
- Calculator app: App lifecycle (to save calculations before exiting)

Enjoy!

Cheers,
David.