Re: Issues with Qt Organizer in the Calendar app

Al 10/08/13 08:17, En/na kunal parmar ha escrit:
> Hi David,
>
> Sure I will create a sample application and submit bugs for problem
> which I am facing.
>
> BTW did you check if 13.04 version has required QtPim patch ?

Hi Kunal,

Timo and Renato tell me that the qtpim version has now been upgraded in
13.04 and it should contain Renato's upstream patches.

Could you try to upgrade it and report back if it works for you?

Thanks!

Cheers,
David.

>>> http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-touch-meeting/2013/ubuntu-touch-meeting.2013-08-08-14.01.html