Re: Issues with Qt Organizer in the Calendar app

Hi David,

I updated my installation and installed latest qtpim.

it looks like working fine. my initial test seems to work.

I will continue porting current calendar to use QtPim and will let you know
if face any other issue.

However, when I currently try to print Organizer model item, using
following code

        for( var prop in event) {

            print(prop +":"+ event[prop]);

        }

It give me following with output, seems like it require some more changes.

QMetaProperty::read: Unable to handle unregistered datatype
'QDeclarativeOrganizerItemPriority::Priority' for property
'QtOrganizer::QDeclarativeOrganizerEvent::priority'
priority:undefined
QMetaProperty::read: Unable to handle unregistered datatype
'QDeclarativeOrganizerItemType::ItemType' for property
'QtOrganizer::QDeclarativeOrganizerEvent::itemType'
itemType:undefined

Kunal