[RSS-Reader] swipe-delete may conflict with drag-and-drop

Hi Lisette,

Seems like "swipe-delete" may conflict with "drag-and-drop" technically.

reason:
the feature "drag-and-drop" needs a "drag" handler but "swipe-delete" is
occupying this handler (technically "swipe" is a kind of "drag")

my suggestion:
currently drag handler is unstable so I suggest implement the
"swipe-delete" first, and I will talk the SDK team if they can modify the
"drag handler" so that the listitem can handle both "swipe-delete" and
"drag-and-drop".

BR,
Joey

Follow ups