Re: [RSS-Reader] swipe-delete may conflict with drag-and-drop

Joey,

Andrew Hayzen (one of the Music app devs) has been working on a similar
implementation for the Music app [1]. I've added him to this chain. I think
he still wanted to fix a few things in how he allows for reordering
(drag-and-drop)--but maybe you two could work together?

Victor

[1]
https://code.launchpad.net/~andrew-hayzen/music-app/reordering-implementaton