Re: [Ubuntu-phone] QML Drag & Drop?

Maybe this is a serious problem with the qmlscene in Ubuntu Touch,
sometimes the whole app crash when I try to drag an item

The only successful way I have tried to drag an item, is drag it left(or
right) first, then up or down

https://code.launchpad.net/~andrew-hayzen/music-app/reordering-implementaton-attempt-2