[Ubuntu-phone] [language] east-Asian language support problem

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen,

For those who are living in east-Asian countries(China, Korea, Japan), pls
have a test about your native language support in Ubuntu-Touch, e.g. use
webbrowser to see a native website.

1. Release Notes
The Release Notes website
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/ReleaseNotes#Language  has a sulotion for
installing fonts-droid, but in latest version of Ubuntu-Touch, fonts-droid
is already the latest version;

2. choose language in setting
Flick the list to the end, all east-Asian languages are broken, include
Japanese,   Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Korean;
 screenshot 7.png<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1Fa0vQaKud1SkZKbG1pWklZRTA/edit?usp=drive_web>

3. use the webbrowser to test language support

* 4. manually add fonts to Touch
I tried copy all my fonts from /usr/share/fonts/truetype/  to the same
directory in Touch, then I saw different fonts shown all-in-one sentence

 screenshot 6.png<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1Fa0vQaKud1dVN0SkNoTUp2WVE/edit?usp=drive_web>

** Suggestion from David:*
to help improve Ubuntu-Touch, pls follow:
1. copy your desktop fonts to phone one by one, until your native language
is supported;
2. collect enough info (font file name, desktop version, which language,
etc..);
3. reply this email or report to Canonical directly (I'm not an official,
but David is) ;

BR,
Joey from China

Follow ups