Attention Core Apps Developers!

Hi all,

As we approach the final week of active development, could you please
take a moment to tidy up your blueprints.

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu-phone-commons/+specs

Any items which are currently INPROGRESS which won't get done before
release should be POSTPONED. Anything TODO should either be DONE or
POSTPONED real soon now. Any which are BLOCKED should be DONE,or
TODO/INPROGRESS and the responsible person for that task notified. We
don't have long left so we shouldn't be taking on new tasks, but
completing the existing ones, and fixing bugs only.

if you have any questions about items, do let myself, dpm or mhall119
know as soon as possible.

During the next release we'll review again and bring selected
POSTPONED items forward to work on for "version 2" of your apps. For
now though, lets just clean up the blueprints we have, so we have a
clean slate for next release.

Cheers,
--
Alan Pope