Re: Transistion to Trusty and Continuous Integration

Just wanted to provide an update that work is still in progress to
fully transition the jenkins continuous integration tests to trusty.

The issue described in my prior email has been resolved by removing
the precise and quantal builds from jenkins. The PPA is still building
for these distros, but there is no guarantee that they will continue
to build. This issue should no longer be blocking any projects.

Some projects are now able to build and run autopilot tests inside a
trusty VM, but I've identified some dependencies from PPAs that are
not yet built for trusty, so this is still in a test phase and not
enabled yet. This is just a matter of identifying those packages and
dputting a trusty version.

Francis

--
Francis Ginther
Canonical - Ubuntu Engineering - Quality Engineer