[Ubuntu-phone] [Maliit-inputMethod] No Chinese input method available ?

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen,

I showed my nexus 4(with Touch) to my friends, but they are disappointed
that there's no Chinese input method available, even I tried this(
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/ReleaseNotes#Keyboard).  myTouch version is
r100.

I hope I did sth wrong with the config, but if not ...

I know Touch is running Maliit as input method framework, keyboards are
running as Maliit plugins, I know a little about the plugin api but I found
these api deprecated by Maliit official (
https://wiki.maliit.org/Plugin_Development_Quickstart)...

So, are there anything I can help with ? Or can I join the input method
development?

BR,
Joey