Fwd: Landing plan - Monday 4th November

Just an FYI -- we have been trying to stage 1.4 ready branches for all of the core apps. Still there will be some turbelence as this happens and you might find yourself unable to merge code. Feel free to ping myself, balloons, on IRC or send an email if you get stuck. Otherwise be patient, and we'll all come out the other side in better shape :-)

Currently some of the core apps tests are failing, and that will be an issue with the transition as well. We need to stabilize all the core apps tests; it makes porting to 1.4 easier and will ensure our port work was successful. Please hold off on committing to trunk during the 1.4 conversion time window. I'll send another email once it is complete and you can merge again.

In this last hours leading up to the merge, please check your autopilot tests. If they are failing, let's get them fixed in preperation for the 1.4 migration.

http://reports.qa.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/mako/11:20131104:20131031.1/4885/

Nicholas