[RSS-Reader] first test result with new header

Hi Gentlemen,

Here are the first test result with new header:

0. Tabs.     I moved the "refresh" button to the right side, now tabs can
be shown in a popup. Warning: be careful of this bug
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/+bug/1320806    if too many
tabs added

1. actions look good in new header

2. after I press "add reads"

2. search page after I press "add feeds".   The "cancel" & "Next" buttons
are custom elements in toolbar, so they can't be shown in header, will
change them to actions later.

3. search result.  After search, I'm not be able to press both "cancel" &
"next", but luckily I can press the top-left area to go back(back button
icon missing but works).

4. topic management page.  At least I can see the back button  :P

5. edit mode activated. The custom toolbar not work, must be change to
actions(or a rectangle looks like the toolbar)

6. article page.  I did some changes here, the previous version didn't show
the header, so I added a title. now seems good  :)
  **   bug here ?  sometimes I press the back button, but it won't go back
immediately until I press somewhere of screen.

Some feedback:

0. I don't like the tabs' popup, but I do know that's not the final design,
can't wait to c the final one  :P

1. pls fix the bug
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/+bug/1320806  so more
tabs can be chosen.

2. new dynamic Tabs APIs ? we need sth to replace the "repeater workaround".

3. Is it possible to let new header support custom elements(not only
actions) ?

4. I don't think moving the custom toolbar(see screenshot 2,3,5) to header
is a good idea, maybe a "fake" toolbar is necessary.

Any suggestions & advices are welcome  :)

BR,
Joey
​

Follow ups