Ubuntu touch 14.10 screen problem after install

After I installed ubuntu touch and I boot the first time the screen is
frozen. I could not do anything just off divice. Then the second time when
I started Ubuntu touch 14.10 I was able to solve and then frozen on the
screen.

What can I do?

I installed ubuntu with *Ubuntu Dual Boot app* and I attached picture for
it.

Summerise my problem is my n*exus 7 *under ubuntu always frozen the screen.

Plz help me.

THNAKS