Re: Core Apps Hangout #2

Hi Nekhelesh,

That’s interesting, I had read before that Hangouts on Air was restricted
to above 18, but on further reading it seems that they changed that
restriction.

So I’m fine with being on a Hangout on Air. Unfortunately, this Thursday
isn’t going to work for me, as I will be gone all day.

Michael

On Jun 3, 2014, at 11:52 AM, Nekhelesh Ramananthan <krnekhelesh@xxxxxxxxx>