Re: Core Apps Hangout #2

Hey all,

Here are the meeting notes from the hangout earlier today.

Hangout on-air link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=draag6-hk88

[All]
* Start using emulator for testing applications

[dpm]
* Run tutorial on how to use the emulator during UOS

[popey/dpm]
* Talk to weather+shorts developers to discuss with SDK team about
about dynamically adding tabs and issues with header migration
* Follow up with tvoss and/or jamesh about the mediascanner2 dbus issue

[nik90]
* Update clock app launchpad project description - add link to wiki,
trello etc
* Files bugs related to translations/infrastructure of new clock-app
and create a tag for tracking bugs related to the new clock-app

[ahayzen/vthompson]
* Work with balloons, tvoss, jamesh to assist resolving autopilot and
mediascanner2 dbus issues